“Kii-Fudoki-no-Oka” is opened for preservation and disclosure of the National special historic site, Iwase-senzuka Cluster, and stores archaeology and folklore materials etc.
At the seasonal event, all generations enjoy the experience of making a clay image and a comma-shaped bead.
○ Address: 1411 Iwase, Wakayama
○ Phone: 073-471-6123
○ Business Hours: 9:00 ~ 16:30 (last entry 16:00)
○ Closed: Mondays (if it is a public holiday, closes next day), New Year's holiday
○ Admission: ¥190 for adult, ¥90 for college student, free of charge under high school student (¥350 for adult, ¥210 for college student during the special exhibition)
○ Access: Get off a bus at “Kii-Fudoki-no-Oka” Wakayama bus then about 10 minutes on foot
○ URL: https://www.kiifudoki.wakayama-c.ed.jp/