[Shosenkyo Gorge Kaguya Night]
Three thousand bamboo lights will be lit up and decorate Sengataki Waterfall.
The performance of Japanese musical instruments will be held to build up a Japanese atmosphere at the Shosenkyo Gorge.
◆ Kaguya Night
· Date & Time: October 19th (Fri) to 21st (Sun) 2018, 17:00 to 20:30
· If it rains, the date will be postponed to October 26th (Fri) to 28th (Sun)
◆ Japanese musical instruments live performance (planned)
· Part I: Shamisen performance by Fujita Junmitsuhisa from 18:30
· Part II: Japanese Drum performance by Furinkazan Hibiki from 19:30
· If it rains, the Japanese Drum performance will be cancelled.
【Shosenkyo Gorge Sengataki Waterfall Illumination】
The most popular spot in the Shosenkyo Gorge with its beauty, Sengataki Waterfall will be lit up. Along with the beautiful autumn leaves of Shosenkyo Gorge, enjoy a fantastic waterfall which is different from day time.
· Date & Time: October 19th (Fri) to November 24th (Sat) from Sunset to 21:00
· Location: Shosenkyo Gorge, Sengataki Waterfall (Takanari-cho, Kofu, Yamanashi)
· Notes: The path between the parking area and the Sengataki Waterfall is very dark. Please bring your own flashlight and be careful. The ground may also be very slippery, so please wear walking shoes.
【Inquiry】 Shosenkyo Tourism Association 05-287-2111