15 minutes on foot from the Kishi Terminal at Wakayama Electric Railway Kishigawa Line.
This is a strawberry field of 3,000 square meters and you can eat as many strawberries as you want!
Come and taste fresh red strawberries with a sweet flavour as much as you want.
Whichever the strawberries you pick, it will have a sweet tasting flavour.
< Kishigawa Tourism Strawberry Picking Garden>
○ Address: 238 Kishigawa-cho Kohdo, Kinokawa-shi, Wakayama
○ Phone: 0736-64-7212
○ Open: Early February to mid-May
○ Time: 9:00 to 15:00 (reception closes 14:00)
○ Access: 15 minutes on foot from Wakayama Electric Railway Kishi Station
○ Admission: Adult 1,500 yen, primary school student 1,000 yen, infant 700 yen (over 3 years old)
○ URL: http://www.kanko-kinokawa.jp/view_play/971/