It is a museum of Itami history and folk. In addition to a permanent exhibition, it holds planned exhibition third a year and related seminar. Research the local history and publish a source book and a research bulletin.
Itami city museum
- Entrance fee
- Free (the period of special exhibition for a fee)
- Business hours
- AM9:30-PM5:00 (last entry at PM4:30) Closed: Monday, The last day of every month, December 29th – January 3rd.
- Senzo 1-1-1, Itami city, Hyogo 664-0846
- From JR Itami station/Hankyu Itami station city bus stop No.2 to Koyanosato and get off at “city hall” or from the same station bus stop No.4 to Nishinomukogawa center and get off at “courthouse.”
- TEL: 072-783-0582、FAX: 072-784-8109