Heritage of Industrial Modernization which shows progress of mining industry. Akenobe Mine which was once flourished as the best tin mine in Japan. It is always 12~13 digrees inside the level, and it's cool even in summer. You can observe a part of the level while hearing the explanation of the guide. [Reservation is required] Rough rock surface, and the outcrop of a vein. It shows you the features at the time of the dig realistically. Also, you can stroll through a row of stores and houses on a street which remains of the beginning of Showa period. Why don't you think of nostalgic?
- Entrance fee
- high school students or older: 1,200 yen, elementary and junior high school students: 600 yen [Including guide charges]
- Business hours
- Business Hour: 8:30~17:15 weekdays
- Akenobe, Oya-cho, Yabu-shi, Hyogo
- Take the Zentan Bus for Akenobe at JR Sanin line Yoka Station, get off at the terminal bus stop
- Yabu-shi Tourist Association TEL 079-663-1515