There are many things to see such as the most popular Sunfish, Doctor fish 'Garra rufa' and more. You can enjoy a different attraction each season, penguin touching, experience of the aquarium backstage and feeding show by a diver. They offer many enjoyable experience events for children and groups, touching sea creatures, experiments to learn marine life and their habitats, and night aquarium which opens specially at night.
- Entrance fee
- 【Entrance Fee】Adult: 1,400 yen, Junior high / High school student: 900 yen, Primary school student: 600 yen, 3 years old and over: 300 yen ※ Group discounts are available.
- Business hours
- Open <7 days a week> 9:00 to 17:00 (varies according to the season) * Last entry until 30 minutes before closing
- 723-1 Agochoshinmei, Shima, Mie (Kashikojima island)
- About 2 hours 40 minutes from Osaka Namba Station by Kintetsu Express, 2 hours 50 minutes from Kyoto Station, 2 hours 20 minutes from Kintetsu Nagoya Station Please refer the link for more details. http://www.kintetsu.co.jp/leisure/shimamarine/en/
- Phone : 0599-43-1225 MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org