You can experience a canoe tour rounding freely at Itamuro dam Lake close to Itamuro hot-spring, with satisfaction of great nature of Nakagawa River from the base of Mt. Nasu. It is so popular among guest taking a dog, because the tour is available for dogs too.
Canoe tour at Itamuro dam Lake
- Entrance fee
- Adults: 5,500yen (over the age of middle high school students) Children: 4,500 yen (Elementary school students) Infants: 2,000 yen (over age 3) Dogs 1,000yen/ a dog
- Business hours
- Tour opening period: Annually the middle of April to the middle of November (scheduled) Opening hours: ①Normal season (the middle of April～the middle of July、September～the middle of November) AM10:00-12:00、PM13:00-15:00 ②Peak season (the middle of July～August)AM10:00-11:45 PM(1)12:00-13:45 PM(2)14:00-15:45
- Itamuro community center, Hyakuson 3090-6, Nasu shiobara city, Tochigi
- Nature planet TEL: 0288‐78‐1177
- The number of participants: Maximum 30 (reservation-only for at least 2 people) Participants available: Age3-70 (Healthy people), healthy dog (given rabies and all kind of vaccine) Note: Basically it is reservation-only, but available in that day when the day is already decided to hold. In case of rain, it is cancelled.