Kimiidera Temple is the second temple of the Saigoku 33 Kannon Pilgrimage and is famous for early blooming cherry blossoms.
The teahouse which was on the 231st stone steps of the Kimiidera Temple has renewed its interior and has been opened as "Tenku Café".
They have “Amazake Cider” and “Amazake French Toast” made with the famous Amazake, and “Meisui Coffee” using Yōryūsui water for healthy longevity.
Please stop by when you visit the temple.
○ Address: 1201 Kimiidera, Wakayama
○ Phone: 073-444-1002 (Kimiidera Temple)
○ Business hours: 10am to 4pm
○ Closed: irregular
○ Access: 10 minutes on foot from JR Kimiidera Station
○ Homepage: http://www.kimiidera.com/